Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.1.4
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.1.4
- New multi-rate stubline demo available
- Add a message on how to access demos at MATLAB opening
- 3-level NPC TSB-type inverter: the ground is now implicit
- IEEE 39 bus 10 machine demo is now accessible
- Improved HELP for Standard to SI conversion routine of synchronous machine ssn_SynchronousMachine_STD2SI_conversion.m
- RT-LAB snapshot support for Artemis/SSN. Note that this does not yet include support for RT-EVENTS or the SPS S-Function called sfun_discreteVariableDelay. ARTEMiS Distributed Parameters Line is supported but not its SPS counterpart. The sfun_discreteVariableDelay S-Function is used in the following SPS library blocks, in powerlib_meascontrol/Measurements: Fundamental(PLL-Driven), Mean(Variable Frequency), Positive-Sequence(PLL-Driven), Power (PLL-Driven, Positive-Sequence) of the Measurement blocks; and also in powerlib_meascontrol/PLL blocks
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.1.3
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.1.3
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.1.2
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.1.2
- New method on setting initial conditions in SSN.
- SSN group tag issue corrected in SSN listing.
- IEEE 39 bus, 10 machines model available in the stable version (R2015a+ only)
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.1.1
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.1.1
- Correction to SSN solver 'art5 with backward Euler nodal interface' to linearly integrate internal group sources.
- ARTEMiS on-line Help system working again.
- IEEE 39 bus, 10 machines model available (in development, R2015a+ only)
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.1.0
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.1.0
- General upgrade of all demo models and description
- Improved switch iteration method capable of simulating 18-pulse diode rectifier demo
- New SSN option to guide in the NIB type choice
- New HVDC solid-state transformer demo.
- IEEE 34 node distribution demo improved with coupled lines.
- Bug correction: SSN machine models now display correctly.
- ARTEMiS saturation method based on flux is now optional.
- Known issue: a bug is preventing the ARTEMiS Help system to be accessed directly from several blocks. This help documentation can be accessed manually in the ARTEMiS installation, located here: ~\art_help\pdf\ARTEMIS_User_Guide.pdf.