Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.2.3
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.2.3
- Renamed SSN Ground Referencing Resistor block.
- Fixed certain RT-LAB compatible online demos: ssn_9LevelDrive_xfozigzag, ssn_DFIM_wind_turbine_with_crowbar and SSN_IEEE_123Node.
- Added documentation for Artemis decoupling blocks and editable sample time.
- Correction to SSN resistance model.
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.2.2
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.2.2
- Compatibility MATLAB 2011b, 2015a-SP1 (prefered version), R2016b, R2017a (64 bits)
- SSN solver and discretization methods are now used for all-electric subsystems, even if the model is not modeled with SSN (flag DISABLE_SSN_FOR_NON_SSN_MODELS can be used to use old state-space S-function)
- SSN initial conditions now set to 0 automatically
- Added scientific paper section to the demos
- Added benchmark section to the demos
- New Kundur 4-machine, 2-area model with SSN synchronous machine
- New IEEE 123 node test feeder using SSN demo
- SSN printout of matrix invertibility condition number when USE_MFILE_SSN_SFUNCTION=1 is set in the workspace
- Updated 3 winding 3-phase OLTC transformer demo using SSN: now without S-function builder block.
- Bipolar HVDC with switched filter banks online demos modified to have a better numerical response with LDLT solver.
- 3-level NPC TSB model: ground connections are now implicit.
- Code correction in SSN-OLTC model v2 (without S-function)
- New SSN demo containing distributed parameter line with breakers and faults at both ends
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.2.1
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.2.1
- Major scientific papers at ARTEMiS-SSN now accessible in the on-line demo section
- SSN benchmarks accessible in the on-line demo section
- Various small corrections to demo models
- RT-LAB snapshot functionality for Simscape Power Systems sfun_discreteVariableDelay S-Function. This allows support for the following blocks: in powerlib_meascontrol/Measurements: Fundamental(PLL-Driven), Mean(Variable Frequency), Positive-Sequence(PLL-Driven), Power (PLL-Driven, Positive-Sequence); and also in powerlib_meascontrol/PLL blocks.
Complete List of Changes in ARTEMiS 7.2.0
- Compatibility with RT-LAB 11.2
- Compatibility MATLAB 2011b, 2015a-SP1 and R2016b (prefered versions)
- New LDLT Factorization option in SSN to improve real-time speed.
- Adding Delayed Speed Term option in most SSN rotating machine models (SM, DFIM, and PMSM)
- Major bug correction for SSN solver affecting Rotating machine models mainly: the model admittance matrix was copied in the global system admittance matrix in a transposed way. The copy of the admittance matrix is now correctly done. This only affects machine models, without delayed speed terms, because these have asymetric matrices.
- Model corrections to SSN-SM and SSN-DFIM to have a delayed discrete B matrice used during SSN model calculation. This delayed B matrice corrects a discrepancy between internally computed current and external ones in the case with the machine connected to very small loads.
- Model updates for SSN-SM: more measurements available
- New SSN Custom models available: Parallel RLC, Series RLC, R, all with on-line changeable RLC parameters.
- New Reconfigurable breaker model available with script and demo. Using this model, one can turn breakers into fixed/closed circuits using a single model running multiple test scenarios.
- Installer correction: IEEE 39 bus 10 machine demo is now really accessible
- Removal of iteration printouts by default in offline mode. op_ssn_print_iteration_info variable must be set in workspace now.
- HELP available for iMOV, TSB 2-level, TSB 3-level and other blocks
- SSN Dynamic load demo available. More stable than the injection-based dynamic load of SPS. (beta version)
- New RT-LAB and ARTEMiS SSN Monte-Carlo test demo using the snapshot feature