The SSN Wideband model has been improved since ARTEMiS 7.3.5 with the following characteristics:
- Support of complex poles for both admittance and propagation functions.
- Easier schematic connection in SSN: no more need for X-type NIB.
- Easier data inputs: only the Wideband fitting file is required as input to the block.
- Perfect match with Hypersim Wideband line/cable models.
- Compatible with multi-core RT-LAB decoupling.
- Requires MATLAB R2015a or higher.
Atef Morched, Bjrn Gustavsen, Manoocher. Tartibi, 'A universal model for accurate calculation of electromagnetic transients on overhead lines and underground cables', IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 1032-1038, July 1999.