Using ARTEMiS' Add-On for SPS:
- Start MATLAB and open a Simulink model that uses the blocks from the SimPowerSystems blockset such as SPS demo power_monophaseline.
- From the MATLAB command window, open the ARTEMiS library prompt by typing artemis. The ARTEMiS library window is displayed.
- Click the ARTEMiS block and drag the ARTEMiS Guide block into your model.
- Run your model. Once the ARTEMiS Guide block is placed in a model, the linear part of the power system is simulated using the fixed time step algorithm and options specified in the ARTEMiS Guide dialog box.
- If both the ARTEMiS Guide block and the PowerGUI block from SimPowerSystems blockset are present in a model, the ARTEMiS Guide block has precedence.