ScopeView is not connected to the right model
- In HYPERSIM, find the engine number related to your model.
- In the ScopeView Signals window, click “Data Source”, then “Load…”.
- In the HYPERSIM tab, select the engine number, the click "Load".
If the list is not populated, click in the Host Name field and press "Enter", the list should populate itself.
- The data source will be updated and signals available.
ScopeView is connected to the right model, but no signals are available in the list
- Make sure you've added some sensors or loaded a signal (.sig) file
- Make sure you've analyzed the network or started a simulation.
- One (1) and (2) have been executed, reload the data source.