To run a simulation, the VeriStand project must be configured to point to the real time controller. Please see the Hardware Requirements and Deployment Target Software Requirements for a list of supported real time controllers and operating systems.
- Click the Configure.. button to open the VeriStand System Explorer
- Click the Controller item in the System Definition tree to open the configuration menu
- Under Target Specification, input the IP address of the real time target to be used to run the real-time simulation
- Ensure that either PharLap or Linux x64 is selected as the Operating System (depending on the operating system of the real time controller)
- If permissions are configured on your Real Time target, enter the credentials in the Username and Password fields. National Instruments targets are programmed with the following credentials by default:
Username: admin Password: <blank>