This procedure is required when attempting to deploy a Veristand project created in the 1.6.0 version of the Power Electronics Add-On, using the 1.6.x version of the Power Electronics Add-On, and when using the following hardware configurations of the Veristand Custom Device:
- Open the System Definition of the existing project.
- Browse through the System Definition Tree and expand the Mechanical Model section of each machine (PMSM VDQ or PMSM SH) in the hardware configuration.
- Click on the Mechanical Model page. Notice how the Electromagnetic Torque and the Electric Angle channels are included into the three after opening the Mechanical Model page.
- Make sure to complete the previous steps for each machine (PMSM VDQ or PMSM SH) in the hardware configuration.
- Save the System Definition.