This procedure is required when attempting to deploy a Veristand project created in the 1.6.x version of the Power Electronics Add-On, using the 1.7.x version of the Power Electronics Add-On.
- Open the System Definition of the existing project.
- Automatically, an upgrade process of the system definition tree will be executed.
Note: This process will generate a back up of the entire folder where the Veristand project is saved. The back up will get stored inside a zip file, at the same folder where the project directory is.
- Browse through the System Definition Tree and click on the Circuit Model section of each circuit in the hardware configuration.
- Click on the Reload button.
- Save the System Definition.