The Analog Sensor card is used to provide to the ECU sixteen analog signals, simulating analog sensor outputs. Each output signal can be adjusted within a voltage range specified by high/low reference voltages supplied to the card.
Up to 10 ASM cards can be inserted in one OP6200 chassis, although the reference model typically uses a maximum of 3 cards.
The board also has the following capabilities :
- Selection of individual or common reference voltage
- Linear instead of ratiometric outputs
- Over-current and over-temperature fault conditions management
The board also supports the following features, which are common to all OP6200 I/O boards :
- Activity and status LEDs
- Battery voltage compatibility
- Cable Identification
- Firmware Update
- Module information
- Over-temperature detection