This demo document will show how to set up the development environment used with the TI Module along with the OP8666.
The goal of this demo is to confirm the proper installation of the development tool is functional.
Also, this will show how to interact with the TI controller to Read/Write variables using the ICP USB Cable.
Software and Material Requirement
- Windows OS with MATLAB R2017b and above
- Requires Simulink, MATLAB Coder, Embedded Coder, and Simulink Coder
- Embedded Coder® Support package for Texas Instruments C2000 processors
- TI Code Composer Studio™ (CCS V6 or later)
- controlSUITE™ Software Suite
- TI C2000Ware for C2000 MCUs
- USB to USB High-Speed Cable
- Cable is not included OP8666
- USB ports are USB Type A