National Instruments’ (NI) Switch, Load, and Signal Conditioning (SLSC) platform provides a convenient way to condition signals between an NI PXI simulator and a device under test.
In particular, the SLSC-12001 is a 12-slot chassis designed for use with with any SLSC module designed in accordance with the SLSC Module Design Specification 1.0.
(For more information, see SLSC-12001 Getting Started Guide and Specifications document).
The overview of a typical system including the SLSC platform is presented in the figure below:
The connection between the PXI I/O modules and the SLSC RTI interfaces of the SLSC chassis require specific cables depending on the set of boards used and the application.
- OP8900 SLSC Boards
- Declaration of Conformity CE | OPAL-RT SLSC Boards
- OP8900 SLSC Boards General Information
- OP8910 32 High-Speed Digital IO Conditioning Board
- OP8926 32-Channel Digital IO Board with Optional FIU
- OP8930 16 Analog IO Conditioning Board
- OP8940 32-channel Passthrough Board With FIU
- OP8810 SLSC Cables & RTI