A. DB37F I/O connectors (see OP5705XG IO Connectors for details).
B. Power reset and 5/12V power source connector for test purposes:
- Pushbutton reset after 4A overcurrent shutdown.
- Red LED indicates a fault, the green LED indicates a nominal function
- Microfit connector for 5V or 12V power allows users to test whether I/Os are functioning.
- Each voltage has its own ground reference.
- Caution: these power sources are not isolated
C. Ground screw.
- The OP5705XG may be subjected to Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) when it is installed in proximity to other devices.
- Make sure to connect the OP5705XG ground to the rack to prevent any EMI related damage to the simulator.
- See OP5705XG Installation and Configuration.
D. Power connector and Power On/Off switch.
E. Standard computer connectors (left to right):
- VGA port
- Dedicated IPMI LAN RJ45 port
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x LAN RJ45 port
- Unit Identifier Switch
F. Slots for up to 5 PCI or PCIe optional interface cards
G. Serial port RS-232