- The 32 channels are grouped into two banks of 16 channels each.
- The signals of each bank are made available to the user at one DB37F connector of the chassis in which the module is installed.
- The voltage input for each bank is configurable for either 5V (CMOS/TTL Logic ) or 3.3V (LVTTL)
- The OP5351 is galvanically isolated to real environment signals, providing protection to the simulator from damaging voltages.
- All inputs are sampled simultaneously.
Each channel implements the circuit shown below: