The OP5700 simulator offers quick, single-ended connections, through RJ45 and mini BNC connectors, to any monitoring device (i.e. oscilloscope, etc.).
These mini-BNC jacks let you monitor 4 channels individually. Simply follow these instructions (as illustrated in the following Figurefigure below):
The monitoring board has a gain of 0.1 to allow a broader range of signals to be read.
Oscilloscopes must be adjusted with a gain of 10 to compensate and ensure
Only connect RJ45 cables from the upper section (A) monitoring jacks to lower section monitoring panel (B, as shown). Connecting any other cable or device may result in damage to the equipment.
- Connect one end of the RJ45 cable to the desired channels (A). See OP5607 Pin Assignments for RJ45 connector pinouts
- Connect the other end of the RJ45 cable to the monitoring connector (B)
- Connect BNC cable connectors as shown in the figure
- above. These are labeled A, B, C, D and each connector represents a channel.
Connect a mini-BNC cable to each jack (C) and connect the other end of the cable to the desired monitoring device
- Using the image as an example, the connectors represent channels in the following order; A = channel 28, B = channel 29, C = channel 30 D = channel 31.