The OP5650 simulator OP5650 simulator offers quick, single-ended connections, through RJ45 and mini BNC connectors, to any monitoring device (i.e. oscilloscope, etc.).
These mini-BNC jacks let you monitor 4 channels individually. Simply follow these instructions (as illustrated in the figure below):
The monitoring board has a gain of 0.1 to allow a broader range of signals to be read. Oscilloscopes must be adjusted with a gain of 10 to compensate and ensure accurate readings.
Only connect RJ45 cables from the upper section (A) monitoring jacks to lower section monitoring panel (B, as shown). Connecting Connecting any other cable or device may result in damage to the equipment.
The network cable must only be connected to the standard computer connector network jack (see OP5650 Front Connectors). DO NOT connect the network cable in any jack other than the jack intended for that purpose.
- Connect one end of the RJ45 cable to the desired channels
- (A). See OP5607 Pin Assignments for RJ45 connector pinouts
- Connect the other end of the RJ45 cable to the monitoring connector
- BNC cable
- connectors as shown in the figure above. These are labeled A, B, C, D and each connector represents a channel.
- Using the image as an example, the connectors represent channels in the following order; A = channel 28, B = channel 29, C = channel 30 D = channel 31.