The OPAL-RT Power Electronics Add-On for NI VeriStand is designed to plug-in to NI VeriStand via a Custom Device. Follow the steps below to add the custom device to the VeriStand System Definition.
- Create a VeriStand Project by clicking Default Project and provide it with a representative name
- In the VeriStand Editor, click Configure... to launch the System Explorer.
- Expand the System Definition tree until the Custom Devices section is reached
- Right-click the Custom Devices section and navigate to OPAL-RT>>Power Electronics Add-On. Wait for the Power Electronics Add-On Main Page to load.
- Save the System Definition.