A: Power switch with LED
B: Carrier board (OP7220) interfaces:
- 16 red LEDs (8 pairs). Light intensity is directly commensurate to voltage (the higher the voltage, the brighter the LED intensity)1.
- One Status LED with variable color (see table for display description)
|Red||Insufficient power voltage for digital board|
|Blinking red||Insufficient power voltage for analog board|
|Blinking orange||No mezzanine upload|
|Orange||Sanity signal absent|
|Yellow||All statuses normal|
|Blinking yellow||Error in analog board even slot|
- One column of 4 RJ45 connectors provide connections to monitor output from mezzanine I/O Each connector represents 4 channels (see OP7000 Installation and Configuration for more detailed information).
C: Monitoring connectors: See OP7000 Installation and Configuration for instructions on using these connectors.
D: OP7161 Front interface providing, from top to bottom :
- Seven LED indicators :
On (green) indicates that the unit is powered up.
Green indicates that a user-defined configuration (bitstream) is running. Yellow indicates that the safe, default configuration (bitstream) is running. Flashing indicates the configuration is paused.
Off indicates that there is no configuration available..
On (green) indicates communication with the PC is in progress.
On indicates model in use.
Green indicates Master synchronization in progress Yellow indicates Slave synchronization in progress
Red indicates a fault.
- One JTAG connector for programming functions. Reserved for OPAL-RT technicians’ use
- One RJ45 connector. This connector is DISABLED.