The OP8665 Controller Interface is a rapid control prototyping platform.
It allows the user to interface a commercial DSP quickly and easily with an OPAL-RT real-time simulator. The OP8665 comes with one TI TMDSCNCD28335 module, cabling, power supplies and the software suite from TI as well as code composer studio for the development of the controller code.
Main features of the OP8665 Controller Interface:
- Support for up to two development boards hosting one DSP card each,
- Easily accessible signal probing area,
- Can and Serial (RS232) communication ports
- Direct interface to OPAL-RT simulators via DB37 cable
- Switches and potentiometers for injection of stimuli
- User configurable status LED
- JTAG connector interface for programming and debugging
- Analog and digital input protection
- Scaled analog inputs
- Breakout signals via jumpers
- Onboard 5V and 3.3V regulator