The circuit model file has been loaded into the example project already, although the steps below can be used to reload the circuit model. This is typically only necessary if the circuit has been modified. For more information, please refer to How to Add a Circuit Model to the System Definition.
Circuit Model File Path: <Public Documents>\National Instruments\<NI VeriStand 20XX>\Examples\OPAL-RT\Power Electronics Add-On\Dual PMSM SH Local Control\Circuit Model\PMSM_eHS_UB.mdl
Configuring the PMSM Model
In this example, the PMSM model and associated sensors have been pre-configured. For more information related to machine configuration, please refer to the PMSM SH Section. Explore the configuration of the machine by following the steps below.
- In the Configuration Tree, expand Circuit Model >> Machines and click PMSM SH 1 to open the configuration page for the machine.
- Observe the configured machine parameters. The Input Mapping subsection allows the outputs of the circuit model to be easily connected to the inputs of the machine.
- If using VeriStand 2019 or above, the Model File path must be updated to the one shown in the table below, where 20xx represents your VeriStand version.
- In the Configuration tree, expand PMSM SH 1 and click Mechanical Model to view the mechanical model parameters.
- Confirm that the parameter values match those in the table below.
|Model File||<Public Documents>\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 20xx\Examples\OPAL-RT\Power Electronics Add-On\Dual PMSM SH Local Control\RTT Files|
|Mechanical Model Configuration|
|Mechanical Model Mode (VeriStand Channel)||1|